The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Friday, April 28, 2006

College

It is so hard to believe that I am graduating. I have only 24 days left of High School. What a thought. I don't exactly know what to think. I am excited to be gone, but what is going to happen once I am done. Am I going to lose my friends? Are they going to leave me? I hope that I keep the good ones. I really love my friends, and it would kill me to see them go. I am going to have to go through that this summer, when Angelina graduates. I am going to be sad. We have been close for about 2 or more years. She has helped me through all of the tough times in my life. Here is a picture of her.

It isn't the greatest picture. It was taken when she was in China last summer. I have a better picture, but I think I may have lost it. Anyways, besides the whole dilemma about graduating, I am looking forward to going to college. I am attending Maranatha Baptist Bible College with a major in Elementary Education. I am looking forward to it. It should hopefully be a great time for spiritual growth. It will totally be worth it.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

hey amy! thanks for the comments on your blog. let me just say, you're gonna love maranatha! i sure do. but i'm gonna miss angelina too. =( waaaa! haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home