The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Forget Regret Or Life Is Yours To Miss

Ok so the title of this blog really has no significance to the actual blog itself. It is a line from a movie that just stands out. I think that it is extremely true. If you spend all your time regretting, then why live life? There is so much more to live for than regret. Trust me I know. I was just reminded today after reading a blog from a good friend of mine, that we best not lose faith in the one and only. Matt has gone through so much in he last year, and I truly admire him for that, all though he doesn't know it. He truly has a heart for God. I was really upset when Matty left to go to California. I don't know what it is, but everyone seems to leave for California. Why can't I just go to California? I can't really do that, when I start college next year. It wouldn't exactly work out.

I can't believe that I am graduating this year. It is so hard to believe. I am really excited though. I have been working only 13 years for this including kindergarten. This last Saturday, our youth group had it's annual youh banquet. All of the seniors were recognized and we all got gifts. We got the "Ultimate Bible Reference Library" for computers, which will be something good to take to college. I just can't believe that it is all going so fast.

Our church is hosting a tent crusade in less than two weeks. What a blessing that will be. For those of you who don't know what a tent crusade is, I will do my best to explain it to you. It is a series of services all held under a ginormous tent. There will be tremendous preaching and great music, and the best part is that there will be a huge chance for souls to be saved. I am so excited. It is going to be a great opportunity for our church and the other churches helping ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home