The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Monday, August 28, 2006


I am having some computer issues right now that may not allow me to post this properly, but I have some news. I have a niece. She was born yesterday, August 27 at 8:08 PM. Her name is Arianna Levay Ray Walker, and she is 6 lbs 11 oz. She is 20 inches long. I got to see her and hold her today. She is just the cutest little thing. I can't wait until she comes tomorrow so I can see her again. I am so excited. I held her today for about half an hour. She is really light and she didn't cry at all when I had her. It was the best. I am probably going to spoil her rotten, which isn't a good thing, but it is my job as her aunt. I have to spoil her. I am just so excited. I will probably be talking about it until forever.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Lynds :) said...

Congratulations!! Have fun spoiling your new niece :) She looks like a very beautiful baby!
Not to change subjects, but are you going to be coming to MBBC this week for the meetings at all?? If you do make sure that you stop by and say hello!
I hope everything is going well for you!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i don't think i will be able to. i want to but transportation won't allow me to most likely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home