The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

After two days of feeling terrible, I am feeling so much better. I went babysitting on Friday night and when I had gotten there, Jean (mom) told me that Jenna (3) was throwing up that morning, but she stopped at around noon. I was like okay no big deal. She was fine, but around 11 that night, I started feeling sick and I made numerous trips to the bathroom, none of which were successful. I got so close to throwing up at one point that I had called Jean to find out when they were going to be home. I got the voicemail, so I just left a message and after that I was feeling fine. My stomach still hurt but I was fine, so I sat and watched Game Show Network. How extremely boring that was. They ended up getting home at about 1:30 the next morning, and they took me home. By the time I got home, my stomach was hurting again. I couldn't sleep. It didn't help that my whole body was itching like crazy from mosquito bites. I am covered in mosquito bites. I have at least 10 per leg. It is terrible. So when I finally did get to sleep, I slept for a few hours. I woke up the next morning still feeling sick. I had a youth activity to go to yesterday, but I wasn't sure if I was going to go seeing as how I wasn't feeling good. Well, I decided that I wanted to go, but I hadn't called for a ride yet, when I got asked to babysit again. So I get picked up and Jean tells me that she was sick all day, but she can't call in to work, so she had to go, and Tim, her husband, had to work too. He was only supposed to work until 11, but he ended up having to stay a lot later. They didn't get home until 3. I was super tired by that point, but I don't like to sleep there. They have this guy living there and here's a weird story. Jean and Tim had taken him to rehab Friday for I am guessing a drug problem, and he came home yesterday. Something isn't right with that story. Anyways, he is a nice guy, but he is kinda creepy, and I didn't want to sleep when he was there, so I stayed up until 3. That caused me to miss church this morning, but I am going tonight. I am in nursery tonight, and if I am not mistaking, we have choir practice too. I am hoping to be in the choir this year. Last year was weird because I could go, then I couldn't, then I could again. It was one big mess if you ask me. Anyways, I guess that is really all I have to say. I will be at church tonight, unless I get called to babysit before I call for a ride. My parents hate when I say no to babysitting for church. They get really angry at me. I have made over 100 dollars this week though in babysitting. Not too shabby. I guess that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home