The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why?

Elkhorn is a pretty small town, yet I am terrified to be out at night. Elkhorn is a city that has a lot of kids who act like "gangsters" and there is quite a bit of drug usage here. The other night, I was riding my brother's bike. I am not 100% sure what I was doing, but I was riding through town at about 8:30 at night. It isn't too dark then, but I had people yelling stuff out of their cars and following me. I was so scared. Today, I was turning in a job application on the other side of town, so I rode my brother's bike again. It was about 7 PM. On my way there, someone drove by and yelled, "Nice bike." On my way home, the same person yelled the same thing. I am really not fond of being out at night. At least not on a bike. Yesterday I was walking, and things were fine. I don't know what to think anymore. Why do people have to be so inconsiderate? Do you like my rainbow pattern? I like it. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home