The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I just realized that it has been about two weeks since my last post. Well, I guess it really isn't a big deal because no one reads this anyways. I almost find it a waste of my time writing this blog. Well who cares. I am going to write it anyways because I already started, and well, there is really no point in turning back. I'm not a quitter.

So let's see what good stuff I have to post. I think I might make a list.

Good things that happened
  • I got a job
  • Vikings won the game this weekend
  • Packers lost the game this weekend

Bad things that happened

  • I have been babysitting to the point that I am wiped out
  • I had to tell the Nuñez family that I can't babysit for them anymore . . . at such short notice.
  • I had to do a system recovery on my computer and lost EVERYTHING. Every picture and video on the computer is gone.

So let's just explain these things. We had our county fair the first week of September and what not, and there I hung out with my friends Jamie and Katrina. Well, Jamie knew that I needed a job. I was getting threated to be kicked out if I didn't get one. She talked to her boss to see if we could work the same hours if I got the job since I don't have a license. Her boss said yes, so she brought me an application on the last day of the fair. I went home, filled it out and gave it to her the next day or day after that. She took it into her work, and I had an interview on Tuesday. Well, I got the Job, and I start on Friday, tomorrow. I am working at Geneva National as a banquet server. I'll blog about it later on how it goes. . . maybe. So because of this job, I had to tell Suzette and Antonio Nuñez that I can't watch the kids anymore. I had been watching them since the start of school and was supposed to watch them till December. Well, that didn't happen. I was so upset when I had to tell them, but I am not going to get enough money for college if I only babysit for three hours a day. It just isn't going to work that way.

I have been babysitting so much lately though. Just today, I had an 8 month old baby for 9 hours. She wiped me out. My Sundays have been taken over by babysitting. Sunday School promotion was two Sundays ago and I haven't been to church yet since that happened. The first Sunday, I didn't get home from babysitting until 3 AM, so I ended up sleeping through my alarm. 4 hours of sleep isn't really that healthy anyways, but yeah, I was sleeping. Last sunday, I was supposed to be with the family, but we didn't end up doing anything. I could have gone to church, but I didn't know that until it was too late. Hopefully I will be there this Sunday. I am hoping. I probably won't know until Saturday night. I guess that really is all I have to say. I don't have a picture to post since all the pictures on my computer were erased. Have a very good day to everyone that reads this.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Lynds :) said...

Hey, I read your blog :) It is nice to read it and stay in touch. People tell me that they are going to stop even looking at mine because I never update it.
Congrats on your job, I really hope that everything works out for you, because you know I would love to see ya up here. Isn't neat just to sit back and see how the Lord takes care of all the little detail (even when we least expect it)
Well I hope you get to church on Sunday (are you still singing in the choir?) Tell everyone hello for me (especially Mandy, since I haven't talked to her for awhile and I really should)
I'm praying for you Amy!
Take care,
Lyndsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home