The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Friday, December 08, 2006

5 days later.
We got rid of the last virus thingy we got, but now we have another one. I need my mom to get home so she can get rid of it. There are still some nasty pop ups.

Well today, I worked. Also, let me tell you all a little story.

There is this rock band called Close to Home. I don't know much about them, but my friend went on their myspace page and told me to check out this one video. It was an interview between some news anchor guy and this guy named Brad. At the time this video was taped, Brad was already going through his second round of cancer. Only 20 years old, Brad died. When I read his story, I cried. I really did. Tonight, his band is playing a memorial show for him. I wish I could have gone, not for the show itself, but to show support for Brad's family. I can only imagine what they have gone through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home