The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another update for the few of you who actually read this.

Off till Thursday.
Going shopping today.
Christian turns three next week.
Need to get him a birthday present.
Christmas is coming up.
Gotta go shopping for that too.
My buddy Michael got a new phone.
Now I can finally talk to him again.
Its been a while.
I miss Chris.
I wish he wouldn't have left.
He enlisted in the army.
Only in basic right now.
I still check my messenger every night to see if he is on.
Chicago in 7 days.
Traffic is going to be killer.
I can always count planes.
I am so excited.
Thanksgiving in 8 days.
Still have WAY too much to be thankful for.
This Saturday is the first Saturday in FOREVER that I don't have to work.
I don't know what I am going to do with my time.
If I miss church on Sunday it's because I am sick.
Haven't been feeling too hot lately.
Really hungry.
Need to eat breakfast.
Can't wait to go shopping.
Christian starts school on the 28th.
It's kinda sad but a big relief.
That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home