The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Rambling. I am good at that, and I am going to do some of that right now.

For starters, I just got off of work about an hour ago. I worked 13 hours. I am so sore and tired. It is all work on your feet, so I didn't really get to sit down. The only time I sat down was when I was polishing silverware for about 30 minutes. It was so crazy. I am so glad to get out of there.

This weekend, I had some fun. My friends and I went minigolfing and that was a blast. Here are some pictures from the course.


Well in the first picture I am sitting on some weird dinosaur looking thing. The second picture, I am getting eaten by a hippo. The third picture I am in jail, and the fourth picture is me and Katrina hanging on to a giraffe. That was a small giraffe too. They had a bigger one. It was huge. That day was just great. I had so much fun. Anyways, I guess that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home