The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

For all those in college who ever read this . . . have you changed since being in college? Like has your attitude changed? Here's why I ask.

My best friend Katrina whom I have known since Freshman year went off to college this year. Well actually all my friends pretty much went off to college, but I have noticed a huge change in Katrina. Well here's a little background information. She goes to Edgewood College in Madison. She made friends there right away, but they are smokers. Not just cigarettes, but they do drugs as well. She used to never swear, but even since she started college, she has started swearing. Not a lot, but she does. She also is the one that always said that tattoos are a stupid idea because when you are like 70, you aren't going to like it and all that jazz, and now she is thinking about getting one. I reminded her about what she said, and she was like, "Well I'll have to think of something that I will still like then." She is really changing, and I don't know if I like it. It's almost like we are switching roles. I was the rebellious one who always got into trouble and did a bunch of stuff people wouldn't like, and she was the one who never swore or did anything bad. She hardly ever lies and such, and now it is totally different. Well she still doesn't really lie, but that isn't the point. She is changing. I almost feel as if we aren't really best friends anymore. We have a blast when we hang out, but other than that, things are different. I don't like the change. I don't have any friends around here anymore except for like three. I work with one, and the other two go to school. Blah. I wanna be in school. I hate the working life right now. I would give anything to go back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home