The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

So I changed the look of my blog. The other template seemed too summery and well, it is almost winter. I have been getting frustrated. As I walked through a mall, I hear Christmas music playing and I walked through another mall and there were Christmas decorations. Not right. It should be a law that Christmas decorations should not be displayed until after Thanksgiving. Sorry, that just really irritates me. So, life is about to get a lot more not busy. I don't work until next Friday. Wow. I seriously don't know what to do with my time off. Like not one bit. At least I can make it to church on Sunday. Well, I am going to try my hardest. I really am. I got to go last Sunday and it felt so good. It was even greater to have Jamie there with me. She hasn't been there since probably December of last year for the Christmas cantata. She got attacked by Sarah. It was so funny. It was great to be back. So yeah. I really don't have anything to say. I am going to a corn maze tomorrow. I am pretty excited. A few friends and I are going to have a sleepover because we are going to Chicago on Saturday. It is going to be great. I guess that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home