The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A well known regular

So it is a ritual typa thingy that after work, Jamie and I go to Starbucks. Well, they know Jamie by name and they know exactly what she orders. I will soon be like that. I just got off work and went to starbucks. They were just getting ready to lock the doors, but we just made it in time. So, I ordered a Grande Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino and they gave me a Venti. Amazing!!! So yeah. I only worked 5 hours today. It was so easy and today was actually fun. I guess that's it.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

Hey Amy! How are you? I'm right with you on the Starbucks thing. I miss it! LOL. Hey, I thought you were going to be up here this semester, but I haven't seen you. Am I blind or am I confused? = )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home