The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Friday, May 05, 2006

A few of my favorite things

Things I like and why
  1. Christ my savior - He died for you and me on the cross. Does that really need an explanation?
  2. Sudoku - It helps me get my mind off of all the things that disturb me throughout the day. It is what some people consider my drug (yes I am addicted)!
  3. John MacArthur study bible - It helps me understand some of the harder to understand passages in the bible with a brief explanation.
  4. MySpace - I like to keep in contact with my friends, and only my friends on there. It is fun to create a profile and learn new stuff.
  5. Sleeping - Everyone needs to sleep. I just choose to do it all of the time, mostly because I don't get enough sleep at night.
  6. Eating - What isn't to like about eating? I like to eat many different things.
  7. Starbucks - If Starbucks were never created, I would have more money. It is just so good, and I don't like coffee.
  8. Roller Skating - I like to go around and try not to fall on my butt. I usually succeed.
  9. My friends - They are always there for me no matter what the circumstance.
  10. East Delavan Baptist Church - Everyone there is like family to me. I love them all so much and I know that the teachings are so true.
  11. Music - Music helps me calm down and think about the things that are important in life.
  12. Shopping - Spending money, enough said!
  13. Monkeys - They are just so darn cute.
  14. Softball - It is so fun to play and watch. I love playing so much.
  15. Bowling - I have been on a league for three years and I love it so much.
  16. Summer - NO SCHOOL
  17. July 15th - My birthday
  18. May 5 - Cinco de Mayo. Awesome parties that day.
  19. Messenger - One of the best ways to communicate with friends out of state.
  20. Long Walks on the beach - Walking on the beach is so much fun. Seeing gross dead fish isn't necessarily the best.

Things that aren't exactly appealing to me and why

  • School - It is purely one big irritation. Nothing but stress and problems.
  • Brothers - Mine tend to bug me a lot.
  • Freshman - I know I was once one, but they don't ever keep quiet. They are just annoying.
  • Ice Cream - It is way too sweet for me. Ewww!!!
  • Coffee - Disgusting
  • Fish - They are a waste of water.

I guess I am just really easy to please. I don't dislike very many things. I know this is a very random blog, but I enjoyed writing it. In between writing it, I ate dinner, yelled at the baby, and drank a can of soda. What a weird life I live.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

sweet! my birthday's july 14th! whoa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home