The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Who knew so much pain could come from a tennis racket?

Who knew that planning a party could be so crazy. For about the last hour or two, my mom and I were planning my graduation party, and getting all of the graduation announcements together. I was left the job of addressing all of the envelopes. That was terrible. I didn't wanna do it, but it is my graduation, so I guess I should have done them.

Well, I am kinda looking forward to my party. It is on July 1st starting at 3 in the afternoon. There are some things that I am not necessarily looking forward too, like we are having a DJ and there will be drinking. I am probably going to be hanging out with my friends away from that stuff. We will probably go for a swim in the lake. They have a water trampoline and diving board and slide out there, so it should be fun. I am looking forward to that part. It should be fun. I am just glad that I am graduation. The graduation ceremony is one month from tomorrow. AAAHHHHHHH. It is kinda creepy thinking about it, but I am so very excited.

Well, church today was really good. We had evangelist Mike Williquette with us. Pastor isn't there because he is with his daughter Jessica who is graduating this weekend from Bob Jones University, so he missed the preacher. He was really good. The music that they presented was really good too.

Yesterday was so much fun. We went to the roller rink, and the cute guy on staff was working again. I was kinda sad though because the roller rink closes its doors in like two weeks. I liked that place. I didn't like the stuff they played, but I liked the rink itself. After we went rollerskating, we were on our way home, when Katrina got a call. It was her brother asking us if we wanted to go to Asia Buffet, so of course we turned around and went back. We stopped at the mall waiting for them to get to Janesville (they were still in Elkhorn). When we got to the mall, we walked around and stopped at the Hall's Studio display, where I got my senior pictures done, and of course, what do I see? There were two large pictures of me there. I was sooooooo ecstatic. I was like no way. That can't be me twice, but sure enough it was. I was like flipping out. Brett and Joy from church were on there as well, but I can't believe I was on there. I was also in the catalog too. Wow am I really just that gorgeous? Haha just kidding. Once we left the mall, we headed to Asia Buffet, and I ate a lot, like usual. Once we were done, we headed home, but then we decided that we still wanted to hang out, so we went to Sunset Park, and we played Tennis. That was so fun, but I racked my elbow with the racket and now I have a huge bruise and bump on my arm. It kinda hurts, but I was like laughing when it happened. I had fun. After that I came home. Christian slept in my bed last night, because he wasn't sleeping in mine, and I actually slept halfway decent.

Tonight, I think I might just go outside and shoot some hoops or play tennis. I am not sure yet, but I want to go outside and enjoy the nice weather while it is still here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home