The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Arguements and tears

I don't think today could have gotten much worse. I went out on Saturday, as I already posted. Well, my friend Hollie who was supposed to come with us, called us on our way to Janesville to tell us that she wasn't feeling good and she didn't want to come with. We still went anyways, we just went without her. While we were in Janesville, she said that she was sick of sitting at home and that she wanted to go out, but not all the way to Janesville, so we made plans to go to Delavan once we were done in Janesville. Well, on our way home, Katrina's dad called Katrina's cell and asked us if we wanted to go to dinner, so I had to call Hollie and let her know that we were going to be later than planned. She then decided that she didn't want to wait that long, and she wasn't going to go. Well I found out today that Jill who was supposed to come with us, called and asked Hollie if she wanted to go to Janesville and so she went with Jill. I was talking with Jill today about how upset I was that Hollie went to Janesville with her when she specifically told me that she didn't want to go to Janesville. Then Jill told Hollie that I was mad at her and I thought she blew me off. Hollie walked into the cafeteria and said, "I NEED TO TALK TO YOU," in a loud, mean voice. I explained everything and we are fine now, but I am still really upset about the whole thing. It seems like today everyone is yelling at me for no apparent reason.

On another note, I had to teach the 4th graders today. I was pretty nervous. I didn't know exactly what to do. I hate criticism. I hate it so much. I was criticized about being so blah. He was like, "You need appearance. You were too slumped over." I was just thinking to myself, "You go through what I went through today and then get up there and teach." I almost lost two of my best friends because of one terrible arguement. It was such a horrible day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home