The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's up but not exactly running

What is very large? It is red and white? It got here in a trailer? Sits on poles, and has chairs in it? Could you ever guess what it was? Of course you couldn't. Well I will have to tell you. It is the tent for the tent crusade. It is finally up, and fortunately, it isn't running anywhere. We lucked out there. I can't believe the tent crusade starts on Friday. The deaf meeting is Friday, the Spanish meeting is Saturday, and the English hearing meetings are Sunday through Friday. For any information on the Tent Crusade, visit my churches website: www.eastdelavan.org. There you will find everything that you need to know for the tent crusade. I am so excited.

I am also excited for church tonight. We are having visitation. I love visitation. It is tons of fun. I like going to that. We are going to be especially inviting people to the tent crusade. It is gonna be great. I am looking forward to it.

Oh my last night was tons of fun. We went to Starbucks and that is enough to have a good time right there. Wow, the conversations you have at Starbucks. After Starbucks we went to Walmart and just walked around. That was pretty fun too. Then we decided that we wanted to go to the park, so we came back into town and went to the park. It was raining and Jill decided that she wanted to slide down the slide. Her butt was pretty soaked. Then she locked her keys in her car, so we all sat in Hollie's car till Jill's sister brought her spare key. It as fun.

School was pretty great today. Okay not really, but we only have 16 days left for seniors. It's amazing. I have three projects and a paper due all withing a week of each other. It kinda stinks. I don't really wanna do them all and I have been pushing them off, and I really need to get started. Maybe I should keep Starbucks for the weekends and do my projects. That could just be the most intelligent thought I have had all day. WOW!!! I guess that is all for now.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

i LOVE starbucks! i'm an addict who's going thru withdrawl due to a lack of money. = ( oh well! less calories, i guess! = )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home