The Happenings of Amy

Just a bunch of random nonsense.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

No one calls my best friend "two-faced"

Recently at my school there has kinda been a war going on. I kinda find this terrible. It is a blog that was posted by the girl who pretty much hates my best friend and they are the ones going at it. I will do the best I can to remove all the inappropriate language

Hey everyone,
well here's some beautiful news.....see the other day i told a friend of mine, who's sister i am going to college with in the fall, about a girl i used to be friends with. well she got all mad and is like well i'm going to send her some messages because that is bull****, and i didn't think that she actually was, AND SHE DID! so then she responded thinking that it was ME AND MY FRIEND! thinking that we made a profile just to make her life a living ****. Not to mention that she sent the messages to me afterwards. Now this girl who i used to be friends with is like thinking that the messages are still coming from me, is threatening me. haha and now people at school who are friends with her who are like 18 19 yrs old are acting immature as **** saying things like "i use myspace to talk to friends not to ***** them out" or "if you have something to say to us say it to our face" come on people seriously?? the person who said those things is SO IMMATURE! she's is also really two faced about everyone. she'll be all nice to you and be against you in the next second. ALso accusing me of writing those messages about something that happened a ******* year ago?! GET A LIFE! Also I'm over that stuff, i'm not crying about it anymore. it was a YEAR AGO! I hate stupid people seriously. I hate being accused of something that i haven't done. If she is going to accuse my friend, whom i am having issues with at the moment because of all this, of this stuff being me then she should tell ME and not cry to all her friends about it and have them be all 5th grade and be immature all about it. From that two faced person that i mentioned too, has told me that **** has been talked about me, great talk **** about me, i know what is true or not. Seriously people we are adults why don't we act like it too. Pull the gossip ***** sticks out of your ***** and move on. oh and also do me a favor STOP TALKING **** ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS! IF you have anything to say to me ******* say it! Don't be all immature and gossip about it you ******* morons!


Yeah that was the blog written and no one calls my best friend two faced. The two girls going at it got in a fight a year ago, but that was a year ago, and if she is over it, then why is she doing this or even telling her friend about it, if her friend even exists, which I am pretty sure that she doesn't. Why does all of this have to happen. My friend, not the two faced one, but the other one, is dealing with so much because at the moment, her grandma is in the hospital pretty much on her death bed. She is given two months. It is rediculous that she has to deal with something like this at this time, when she does NOT deserve it. I will be there to back her up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home